- A new more efficient updating sytem
- A tool for skipping the long boring forced tutorial at the start of the game
- A tool to fix any missing / damaged client files, "ClientRepair.exe" can now be found in the client folder. It can also be used to quickly install the client elsewhere if accompanied by BnWClientUpdater.exe.
10/04/2014 Client Software 0.1.9 RC2
King Warg Today marks the release of release candidate 2 of the 0.1.9 update.
- Fixed game hosting and joining
- Numerous bug fixes
- Introduction of mappack management and 2d / 3d map previewer
- Improved skinning support
- Game downloader / installer
- Registry repair tool
29/03/2014 Password Notice
King Warg It seems there is currently a bug in the client software that causes it to fail to login with passwords that contain uppercase letters, for the time being avoid uppercase letters in passwords until the issue can be resolved, or when logging into the client, use only lower case letters.
27/03/2014 Registration Issues
King Warg If anyone registering an account in the past weeks that hasn't gotten a registration email, those accounts have been manually registered, and the registration email problem has been resolved.
King Warg We aren't dead in the water yet, Server is back online and ready to roll...